Wednesday 8 October 2008

Walk

Reaching at this corner
I have to take a turn
Moving on and on
It's not a choice
No time to stammer
Just keep up my poise
And walk on ...

Looking over my shoulder
Was my journey all that good
Tried my best to keep the mood
At times I gave up
At times I wanted to stall
But thank You
You kept me renewed
I walked on
Walked on for tomorrow
Walked on for tomorrow

Now I take my stride
Here I come
Around the corner
I hear new whispers
I can only imagine
What awaits
Who will walk beside me
Who will dance beside me
Who will try to break my steps
Who will carry me forward
Let me sail and glide
In my strides

Can only look behind my shoulder
Footsteps seem to be heavier
But no time to stop or stammer
I'm moving on and on
This is life
And life's like this

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails