Tuesday 28 April 2009

Song for my flesh and blood

Dear flesh and blood
We used to play together
Now not anymore...
You used to wanna stick to me
But I always pushed you aside
Growing up I never ever thought
One day I'd wake up

And our fantasies will be over
Rainbows are shorter
Notice between flowers
There are thorns

Now if I knew
I would have held on
Held on so tight to your hand
Your little palm in my little palm
We'll hold on

Well I know now the bitter truth
We're apart, Only close by name
Everything's not the same...

But can I, dare I
Ask you now
Would you, would you
Make me apart of your life
Not feel afraid to share your cries
And bless me with your smiles..

It hurts me so
To watch from afar
Knowing you're taking the black path
But I'm silent and keep still
Cos I always stir your wrath..

Dear flesh and blood
We used to play together
We used to play together
We used to....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails